Objectives of business communication skills
Soft Skills Training - A pivot for organization developmentSoft skills refer to the cluster of personality traits, social graces, facility with language, personal habits, friendliness, and optimism that mark people to varying degrees
Soft skills gain prominence as IT businesses go globalIn today's world of globalization, a software developer is not a scientist working in isolation. It has become common that the developer needs to work on site or have to interact with the partners in countries like US, UK, Australia or New Zealand. Doing business with clients from across the world demands not just a high degree of technical skills but also awareness of culture specific behaviors. And that makes it necessary to develop employee's interpersonal and behavioral skills. Therefore soft skilled employees are high in demand for Indian IT companies who are now involved in bigger projects.
By the end of the soft skills training program, the students should be able to:
- Develop effective communication skills (spoken and written).
- Develop effective presentation skills.
- Become self-confident individuals by mastering inter-personal skills, team management skills, and leadership skills.
- Develop broad career plans, evaluate the employment market, identify the organizations to get good placement, match the job requirements and skill sets.
- Take part effectively in various selection procedures adopted by the recruiters.
Training MethodologySoft skills are mostly taught using examples, scenarios, games, and assessment. The teaching methods in the soft skills training include
- Role plays
- Group activities
- And various other participatory sessions
Cars sales here http://usedauto-usa.com/s/state-new_hampshire--town-conway - usedauto-usa.com
You might also like
Self Help: Life Coaching: 50 Powerful Habits for Coach and Coachee Towards Effective Life Changing (Life Coach Management Alternative Holistic Hypnotherapy)
eBooks (Christ Lewis Books)