Successful business communication skills
As a business professional, your role often involves getting things done through others. Therefore, your most powerful tool could be the ability to communicate. This interactive workshop helps you recognize when to communicate, how to do it effectively, and what to do when obstacles get in your way. You’ll discover how proper communication allows you to more successfully provide feedback, conduct coaching, motivate your staff, resolve conflict and meet everyday workplace challenges–all with an eye toward becoming a manager who helps team members achieve results.
Professionals at all levels who wish to obtain better results from day to day communication.
Achieving results through others by:
- Creating an atmosphere of trust and respect that leads to open communication
- Telegraphing support and rapport to enhance the performance of others in the organization
- Building your capabilities to speak persuasively, listen accurately and write effectively
- Developing an environment in which team members feel free to be creative and take intelligent risks
- Overcoming your personal roadblocks to inspiring communication
- Enhancing your ability to speak persuasively, listen accurately and write effectively
Karen, M.A., is an experienced program developer, trainer and business writer who serves national and international clients from offices in Cincinnati, Ohio. She has been teaching professionals for 15+ years, delivering a wide range of communications solutions for clients such as Verizon, Chiquita Brands, GE Capital, Precision LensCrafters and Russell Investment Group. Her projects include the design and development of management learning programs, consumer research, marketing and promotional campaigns, executive speechwriting, and interactive voice response systems.
Karen’s areas of expertise include management and leadership, presentational speaking, business writing, time management, personnel development, team building, and a wide variety of interpersonal communication topics. In addition to her work with business clients, for 10 years Karen taught business communication in the Communication Arts department at Xavier University.
You might also like
Communication: Communication Skills - Improve Your Communication Skills, Build Trust And Become Successful Now (Communication Skills In Relationships, ... For Leadership, Social Skills, Leadership)