Resume format Business Communication
567 Rosewood Lane
Colorado Springs, CO 81207
Executive assistant position allowing for parlay of demonstrated organization, customer service, communication and project management skills proven by 13 years of successful, profitable self-employment.PROFILE
Motivated, personable business professional with multiple college degrees and a successful 13-year track record of profitable small business ownership. Talent for quickly mastering technology - recently completed Microsoft Office Suite certificate course. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and nonprofessionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports meeting stringent HMO and insurance guidelines.
Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills.SKILLS SUMMARY
- Prepare complex reports for managed-care organizations and insurance companies, ensuring full compliance with agency requirements and tight deadlines.
- Author professional correspondence to customers and vendors.
- Design and deliver series of classes for local businesses and associations, providing ergonomic counseling and educating employees on proper lifting techniques to avoid injury.
- Conduct small-group sessions on meditation/relaxation techniques.
- Communicate medical concepts to patients using layman's terms to facilitate understanding.
- Rapidly learn and master varied computer programs; recently completed Microsoft Office Suite certificate course.
- Oversee front-office operations and provide impeccable customer service:
-Built a clientele supported by 60% referral business.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plan for business:
- Launched a thriving private practice, building revenue from $0 to over $72K in first three years with minimal overhead.
- Create special promotions, write/design print and outdoor advertising and coordinate all media buying.
- Won over a highly skeptical medical community as the first chiropractor to target MDs for informative in-service demonstrations, classes and booths:
- Presentations resulted in standing-room-only crowds of 50+.
- Four MDs subsequently became patients and referred family members as well.
- Increased client base by one-third resulting from MD referrals.
You might also like
Retevis 2 Pin PTT Throat MIC Covert Acoustic Tube Earpiece Headset for Motorola Two Way Radio Walkie Talkies GP88 GP300 GP2000 CT150 P040 Black
GPS or Navigation System (Retevis)
Business Communication class , I need help formatting a business loan letter ....? | Yahoo Answers
Go to they offer several small business correspondence samples. I am attaching a MSWORD document attachment for a small business loan request letter. I hope this helps.
How many clients or customers of ours will require Alternate Format documents for our printed business communications?
therefore your own interests and positive aspects about yourself will show more, rather than using some template to do it for you...
But that's what my teacher said. Personally, I like to use the templates off of Microsoft Office.
Microsoft Word has some really great ones.
You have to go to this Microsoft site:
click on the resume link and which style you want..
then a Word Document will open with it!