Learn effective business communication
(Click each bar below for more information)
Effective Business Communication: The Planning Worksheet
After taking this course, the learner will be able to use a Planning Worksheet to analyze the needs and restrictions of a writing task.
- Describe the benefits of using a planning worksheet
- Determine the basic prerequisites of your business communication
- Identify the audience of your business communication
- Decide the format, style, order, and attachments of your business communication
- Initial Analysis
- Audience Analysis
- Presentation Analysis
Effective Business Communication: Writing Skills
This course will help you improve your business writing skills by choosing appropriate words, building effective sentences, and identifying and correcting common sentence faults.
- Identify the five qualities of effective words
- Identify the rules of correct word usage
- Identify the guidelines for nondiscriminatory language
- Build effective sentences
- Recognize and correct common sentence faults
- Design paragraphs successfully
- Five qualities of effective words
- Rules of correct word usage
- Guidelines for nondiscriminatory language
- Building effective sentences
- Common sentence faults
- Paragraph design
Effective Business Communication: Patterns of Development
After taking this course, you will be able to organize business writing into specific patterns, depending on the type of information you want to communicate.
- Define each informative prose pattern
- List business applications for each pattern
- Provide examples of each informative prose pattern
- Causal analysis
- Description and definition
- Process analysis
Purposeforce tools home improvement: great deals from vminnovations in tools home improvement.
You might also like
Effective Business Communication:Core Persuasion Skills - Learn All The Persuasion Skills Needed To Excel In Your Personal And Professional Life (persuasion,business ... tips,leadership development)
Leadership: 101 Tips to Better Elevate Yourself and the People Around You - Learn How to Influence, And Master Business Skills, Coaching and Communication (Leader, Effective Teams, How to Lead)
How will you apply the knowledge you have learned about effective business communication and cultural diversi? | Yahoo Answers
Basically, the golden rule applies. Treat everyone how you would want to be treated. I have had a lot of training in this, however, most of the people I deal with are within the same culture group.