Business Communication skills in English
Our assessment and consultancy package provides HR managers, team leaders, employees and job seekers with a one-of-a-kind evaluation and benchmarking tool. If you want a detailed and unbiased report on your primary English communication skills or if you, as an HR manager, need to evaluate your team’s suitability for participation in an international project, EnglishBusiness’s assessment product will suit you down to the ground.
What assessment includes:
- An individual interview (approx. 45 minutes) plus writing exercises to be completed in advance (approx. 1-2 hours).
- Detailed evaluation on a selection of the (e.g. presenting, describing processes, giving instructions, negotiating agreements).
- A written report containing the results in the form of an easy-to-read table based on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) standard.
When assessment is the ideal solution:
- Identifying the potential of the individuals operating in English-speaking work environments and optimally supporting their progress.
- Objective evaluation of the English communication skills of high-potential employees in succession planning and the promotion of the next generation of talents.
In order to get the most out of the assessment results, we recommend that you make use of our HR Development consultancy service. Based on assessment reports from your staff, we plan and, should you choose, implement a comprehensive training programme that addresses your employees’ English communication goals without exploding your budget – thus maximising the return on your training investment.
You might also like
As a European business guy, what would be a good language to learn (besides English)?
Chinese and Hindi. Unless you want do business solely in Europe. In that case, depending on where you come from, you should focus on excellent German and French, two of largest economies in that area. Speaking these two languages fluently has helped me a lot in winning business there.
What world languages apart from English enable speakers to natively communicate science and technology?
Lack of vocabulary for new inventions is not a problem for any world language. Even Esperanto has terminology conferences where people discuss words for the most recent inventions.
Necessity of English language in business communication?
English is no longer purely British property. English is the lingua franca in most countries in the world. Business communication involves dynamic interaction with various communities and people. Therefore, English is all important for business communication.