Business English and Communication by Clark
Ballsbridge College has been providing a course in English as a Foreign Language since 1995. During this time the course has expanded to facilitate students with differing levels of English and has become an integral part of the college.
This course attracts students from all over the world and from many different cultures and backgrounds. All the students have the desire to learn English in a dynamic environment, on a course that combines English language with the study of business and computers. Many graduates have used their course qualifications to help them secure employment here in Ireland and abroad.
- English as a Foreign Language
- Business Administration
- Marketing Practice
- Work Experience
- Word Processing
- Intercultural Studies
- The Internet
Higher Education Links:
A significant number of students use this course as a foundation English Language course before continuing to further courses at degree and post-degree level
University of Cambridge Awards*:
- First Certificate in English
- Certificate in Advanced English
- Certificate in Proficiency
- Cambridge Business English Certificates
Students are entered for the certificate most appropriate to their level of English.
*There will be an additional charge to cover exam entry for students taking these exams.
- Applicants must have at least a lower intermediate standard of English to facilitate learning through the medium of English.
- Applicants will be required to take an assessment to determine their level of competence in English so that they can be placed in a class most appropriate for them.
- Theavailable from the college gives further details.
- All applicants must have fully complied with any necessary residence requirements pertaining at the time of application.
HIgher Education Links
A significant number of students use this course as a foundation English Language course before continuing to further courses at degree and post-graduate level.
Examples of Progression to Higher Education
– Full-time Courses:
- Graduates may use their qualifications to apply for a place in a variety of Higher Education Institutions. For information on all relevant Higher Education Links visit (QQI), the (CAO) and the websites of the relevant higher education institutions. Intending applicants are advised at all times to confirm linked awards, any additional module requirements, application processes and scoring systems with the Admissions Offices of the participating Higher Education Institutions or visit the website.
– Part-time Courses:
- Graduates may progress into Year 1 of the Institute of Public Administration‘s (IPA) part-time, NUI-accredited, Diploma in Business Studies or Bachelor of Business Studies (Hons) and can also avail of additional subject exemptions. Visit the website or contact the IPA directly for further details.
– Overseas Links:
- Students with a Merit / Distinction profile in their final results, may gain entry into Year 2 of Honours Degree in Business Studies in in Wales.
cbd oil or capsules for pain relief for sale
You might also like
How do you sell secrets in the business? 10 points to the best answerr? | Yahoo Answers
Although, I don't condone this type of behavior, I can understand sometimes being disgruntled with your employer.
Depending on the "secret" information, you can try and give a bite of the beginning or first part to ensure the receiver that the info is legitimate. Then offer the whole piece of information for a price.
If this is not applicable, then you may want to try and use brief descriptions of the information or chopped pieces of it to leave the receiver at a loss for the entire collective data, as in leaving holes in it so your ideas or information cannot be stolen. Remember to …