English Business Communication TU
At IH Bangkok, we insist that all our teachers:
- Are native English speakers.
- Are, at least, Cambridge CELTA or Trinity TESOL qualified.
- Have a bachelor degree from a reputable university in an English speaking country.
Many of our teachers are also qualified in other business areas, including accountancy, finance and international business, mechanical engineering, investment management, marketing and real estate.
A few of the global companies who have benefited from IH’s corporate English courses include: Google, Coca Cola, Nokia, Ericsson and Price Waterhouse Cooper.
Whether, our business English language courses include all the factors that your company needs to succeed in the global corporate community, including:
- Business Writing Skills: Focusing on letter and memo writing, business reports, presentation writing, emails, E-commerce and business vocabulary
- Business Speaking Skills: Focusing on telephone language, negotiation skills, presentation giving, meetings and English for networking.
- General Business Communications: Focusing on all four skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening) using authentic business materials, situational role-play and appropriate vocabulary for your business.
- Business Exams: Focusing on preparing you for business English exams such as TOEIC and BEC as well as preparation for professional qualifications such as MBA, CFA, CPA and CIMA.
- Study Business English face-to-face at our school, your business premises, online or any combination of the 3.
You might also like
The Internet Challenge: Technology and Applications: Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop held at the TU Berlin, Germany, October 8th-9th, 2002
does business english plays a vital role in effective communications? | Yahoo Answers
it depends on who u r communicate with,but in general,english is the most popular language in the world,also every company use business english while do business across the world.