Business Communication International Case Studies in English
- 25-30 hours of classroom instruction and laboratory each week
- Offered four times a year
- Small classes (average 15 students)
- Option to take an Extension class (additional fees apply)
- Opportunity to visit local businesses
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English required: minimum TOEFL 500 PBT, 61 iBT; IELTS 5.5; or INT levels 500/600/700
- Minimum age: 17
Come and study at the University of California, Riverside, for one academic year (9 months). If you enroll and pay for three consecutive 10-week sessions, you can choose from INT, EIB, IOF or EAP, and you will receive a discount of $900 off the total tuition. EIB, IOF and EAP choices are subject to eligibility; see Admission Requirements for EIB.
About the Program.
Whether you are thinking about pursuing a business career or you are a business professional wanting to improve your English skills to be able to communicate better with international clients and partners, the English for International Business program (EIB) will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence you need to communicate effectively in any business setting. Designed for upper-intermediate/advanced students of English, the EIB program focuses on improving specific skills for business communication, including:
- North American business concepts, practices and principles
- Business writing and computing, including letters, proposals, reports and resumes
- Business meetings, presentations, negotiations and case studies
- Business reading and business culture
- Business idioms and functions
Students can join the first four or six weeks of the 10-week EIB program.
In the summer quarter the 10-week EIB program is offered in an accelerated 8-week format. The total number of hours for the 8-week accelerated program are the same as the 10-week program. Students can join the full 8-weeks from the beginning of July until the end of August or study July only (4-weeks Summer A) or August only (4-weeks Summer B).
The estimated cost for the program is based upon course tuition, fees, housing and other expenses.
|Application Fees (first quarter;
|Student Services Fee (each session)||$100-$150|
|Medical Insurance (per week)||$45|
You might also like
Perfect Phrases for Writing Company Announcements: Hundreds of Ready-to-Use Phrases for Powerful Internal and External Communications (Perfect Phrases Series)
Book (McGraw-Hill Education)