Business English Communication email
- Is your business spread across different countries?
- Are your clients operating in completely different time zones, and different languages?
- Are you a business owner and English is not your first or native language?
Business English as a second language
With the rapid increase of international communication between B2B and B2C, speaking and writing business English well is imperative. Whether your first point of contact is email, PM/DM or phone/skype, it is important to begin with the right impression and due professionalism.
Improving your English will make you a better multi-tasker. You will be able to switch from one task to another more quickly. You will have more cognitive flexibility and find it easier to adapt to unexpected circumstances.
Learning English as a second or other language will also improve your understanding of your native language:
“You can never understand one language until you understand at least two” ~ Geoffrey Willans
Business English with The Smart Train
What are your requirements?
- Conversation – You want to be more confident in meetings and on the golf course
- Vocabulary – You want to learn specific vocabulary for your industry
- Grammar – You want to brush up on the difference between similar grammar points
- Practice – You want a native trained professional to role-play conversations and scenarios
- – You want to improve the way you express yourself in emails, reports and letters
You might also like
Why do businesses rely on email communications nowadays?
Business make use of email communications because it is faster and less costly than paper sent by physical mail, and adequately serves communication needs in many situations.