International Business Communication Bachelor of Arts
Pursue a career in advertising, media and journalism in communication agencies, multinationals, governments and international organizations
KEY BENEFITS OF THE BACHELOR OF ARTS IN MEDIA COMMUNICATION
- Learning in a dynamic environment in Switzerland with a multicultural student body and faculty from academia and the media industry
- Exploring media and communication trends and issues with the latest media tools and concepts
- Exposure to the role of media and communication in the for-profits and non-for-profits environments
- Gaining an overview of the main communication theories combined with practical negotiation and communication skills for the modern international workplace.
The Bachelor of Arts in Media Communication (BA-MC) is designed for high school graduates interested in pursuing careers in media and communication.
BA-MC PROGRAM DETAILS
The BA-MC program has three starting dates: September, January and April.
The Bachelor of Arts in Media Communication program covers all key aspects of media and communication: new media, multimedia, communication theory, journalism, public relations, corporate communications, image management, issues and crisis management, advertising and marketing. The BA-MC is comprised of 43 courses taken over 3 years on a full time basis. The academic curriculum includes visits to major international companies in Geneva.
The Bachelor of Arts in Media Communication program draws on the wealth of international know-how and resources of its faculty, visiting speakers and researchers.
Study in Switzerland:
Geneva belongs to a select group of truly “international” cities of the world, making it an ideal place to study international communication and media. Learn more about studying in Geneva.
AN INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
The International University in Geneva has established a strong network, developing exchange programs with 17 universities worldwide. Learn more about our international network.
You might also like
Certificate Frame - Premium Glossy Prestige with Gold Accents University Diploma Frame - Choice of College Major Gold Seal Insignia - Single Black Mat - College Degree Frame
Home (Framing Achievement Inc)
Premium Satin Rich Mahogany with Gold Accents Diploma Frame - Choice of College Major Gold Seal Insignia - Top mat (Black) Inner mat (Maroon) - College Certificate Frame
Sports (Framing Achievement Inc University Diploma Frame)
Premium Glossy Prestige with Gold Accents University Certificate Frame - Engraved Matted University Diploma Frame Personalized Gold or Silver Engraved Plate - Choice of College Major Gold Seal Insignia - Single Black Mat
Home (Framing Achievement Inc)
What are the challenges in international business?
Read your text books for the proper test questions. My experience shows the following things to be the biggest challenges:
5. Cultural awareness and your ability to over come your own organization's cultural willingness to work with overseas customers/partners
I hope that helps. Good luck on your efforts.