Learn Workplace business communication skills
SDF Code: CRS-N-0024952
FOC for the 11th participant
for 6th participant.
Want to learn easy-to-use yet powerful techniques on how to communicate clearly, timely and completely? And to be able to communicate with colleagues of different Nationalities, across different cultures, and with people from different levels in the organization?
Come join us in this highly-interactive and practical workshop! You will definitely be able to apply the skills and techniques learn to create a supportive and positive working relationships in your workplace – relationships in your favor!
What You Will Gain
Participants will achieve the following outcomes:
- Identify common miscommunication issues that occur in the workplace.
- Strategies to overcome these communication barriers, and develop strong working relationships.
- Simple yet powerful techniques on how to communicate with a boss who is too busy, or who already has a negative impression about you.
- How to read messages through body language you sure your colleagues really mean what they say, what about yourself?
- Managing emotions in your communication, being empathetic.
- Whats Next… Action Plan for you to communicate effectively.
Who Should Attend
ANYONE who wants to improve interpersonal communication skills & be able to communicate effectively with boss/es, colleagues & external parties.
Participants even wrote about how her course delivery has been so useful that it motivates them to want to excel in their work.
Irene Koh has been actively involved in delivering soft skill courses across all industries, and in Asia Pacific.
She has over 10 over years working with different organisations spanned across wide spectrum of industries. She exudes enthusiasm and energy that has won her accolades of compliments from her participants.
The Interpersonal Skill Specialist
ACES Learning Hub Pte Ltd
Call: Sharon 6299 0885; Irene 9235 1622
What Our Participants Say
"The course is very interesting & engages the participants to share ideas throughout."
"How to communicate better with my colleagues & avoid misunderstandings."
"Different type of communication barriers & the ways to overcome these to have a win-win situation with colleagues/family etc."
You might also like
Body Language: The Secrets Of Body Language, Learn How To Read Body Language & Understand Body Language In Life And Business (Communication Skills, Leadership, ... Speaking Anxiety, Public Speaking Guide)